Friday, July 10, 2009

The Ups

And now for the ups. So I wasn't exactly trying to find anything more than random conversation when i ended up in a chat room (yes, a chat room) and started talking to this guy. The conversation just kinda flowed along and eventually we got comfortable to a point to just IM back and forth for the night. Everyday soon became every week, and so on. It definitely wasn't just a walk in the park though. Deciding to stop talking over three times for the most ridiculous of reasons were the only bad parts in this developing... relationship, i guess?. The way I see it, if you have that many arguments with a person and can't seem to go more than three days without talking to them, you're obviously meant to continue on with them.

He's a huge change of pace compared to James, and I'm glad to be where I am with him. There are just some people you come across and were meant to know in life and I really feel like he's one of those people for me. Unlike other guys I've met this summer, he's not solely interested in getting in my pants, he can actually provide some conversation and not just say the same shit over and over. He's the change I was hoping I'd have this summer and I wouldn't want anyone else in his place. It's just a good ass feelin to know someone worries about you just as much as you worry about them. It's nice to just enjoy a plain conversation without having to worry about a retarded ex girlfriend and/or babymama. It's a good feeling to tell your friends more positive things than negative about the person you spend all your time talking to. It makes no sense for me to be this attached to somebody this soon, but here I am: cakin every night, changin every IM status i have to something about him or us, textin back and forth every hour on the hour, and just flat out vibing.

It's just somethin about what's goin on with me and him that makes me just want to sit back and let things just play out the way they want. I don't feel like I have to force anything with him, and i haven't felt that way in nearly a whole year. I've come across more than 4 guys in these last six months who are all different in their ways, but no one comes close to makin me feel the way i do right now.

I don't wanna rush things at all. I have like zero desire to do so. I love where I'm at right now, and anything that happens beyond this point will only make me happier, I think. And I owe it all to David. :)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com