Friday, July 10, 2009

The Downs

I went back and forth in my head about a lot of the stuff that went on with me and James... How for a good long minute I thought maybe just maybe, he'd be the "ONE." But oh, how God works in mysterious ways. As of today, I haven't uttered a word to him since June 23rd, 2009 at 11:24 AM. And that's just fine by me. I'm definitely over trying to help someone that only continues to push me away. So the story goes like this: Girl meets boy; Boy woos girl; Girl and Boy agree to be together; Boy informs Girl of a baby on the way; Girl continues to be with Boy despite his ridiculous ex; Girl & Boy do pretty good for a solid 4 months; Girl and Boy continue to resuscitate temporary life into a slowly dying relationship up until May. Now for the current stuff. The only thing the relationship is based on by the beginning of May is arguments. One can only handle so much arguing, so I forced myself to just not argue and allow him to push me away. Something deep down inside of me was screaming to get away from him anyway. So now, as in right now, there's nothing to be said for what was once James and Jasmine. Now, there's a Jasmine and a James. Now there's a Jasmine who refuses to be in a relationship with an illusion that only really lasted 4 months. Now there's a Jasmine who's moved on to someone better that cares genuinely. Now there's a Jasmine with a David who couldn't be happier. Now there's a James Johnson who's Jasmine-less and probably didn't realize he'd lost her months ago.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com